Monday 30 November 2009

Nice new pots.

Here are some of my pots that came out the last firing. This first pic is our bird feeders which stand on the top of a post, the birds love them.
The second picture looks a bit squint but hey.....these are my wine jugs, which got real good ash.

This is my handled bowl with the tenmoku (think thats spelt right) with the rutile slip painted on top of the glaze.
Here is a small collection of the tulip vases done in the granite glaze with again the rutile slip painted on top of the glaze, which gives the golden colours.
Here is another of my mousey pots, thought I would try it in the granite glaze this time but this pic doesnt show the colours at its best.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Nicola, These all look great. I hope you are doing well,staying warm and dry. Best, Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ron, weather has been crazy past couple of weeks but fingers crossed its good for next wk as we are firing the kiln for the last time this year. Hope you are well, take care nx

    ReplyDelete